The TR 808 is coming...

Everyone is cooped up, quarantined and dealing with the horrors of disease, poverty and endless video conferences. If I’m honest about it, I’m maybe a little more comfortable with “social distancing” than most. The upside of bring an uncomfortable introvert, I guess.

This is a hard time for people and I know we're all struggling, individually and collectively, through the new challenges that capitalism and life are throwing at us. And since I can’t pick up my usual Monday half price box of donuts to share at the union office, I figure I'll at least try to send some music around for the people I care about every now and then.

(Sorry, no online DJ sets. Can't compete with this guy.)
I'll try to post music to download in two formats: high quality, lossless FLAC files and (perfectly-acceptable-for-most-normal-people quality) MP3.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about... you're probably safe to go with the MP3s. I'm happy to try to explain more, but it's risky. If I start talking like one of those audiophile music nerds on the internet that claim they can hear the difference in "high res digital audio," it might cause you to look at me the same way I look at those jerks that lie about being able to taste notes of berry, tobacco and mushroom in their wine. I don't want that.

I just hope some of you enjoy the music. Thanks.
-M

Comments

  1. Months later a crack of hope,then it all goes to crap again

    i too am very good at self isolating,always have been.

    That is not to minimize the horrors of billions of people on our home planet right now

    This is a great blog

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really have to agree with the above opinion. Thanks and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let problems get you down.

New Year's version (Auld-U Syne?)

Sunshine, Life